Friday, February 20, 2015

Results Friday - Getting started

Well today was the day I had to own up to the number. It was pretty tough. I hadn't been on a scale since before Christmas, I knew I had put on weight since then, but I hadn't realized how much. I'm sad for how far I let myself go, but I'm happy that I feel comitted and won't be brushing this off anymore.

Here's my "Before" picture...



Inches lost
Starting waist: 36.5"
Starting hips: 50.5"
Starting thigh: 27.5"


So here goes... Today's weigh in:


(Pedicure curtosy of one of the munchkins!)

That number was like a slap in the face, more like a punch. I worked so hard to get under 200 the first time around. Now I just need to work hard, stay focused, and watch the scale go down.

2 comments:

  1. We have the same starting weight. I need to do the before pictures, I still haven't done them! This week! Have you done measurements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I'm telling ya the similarities were hilarious! I saw your comments on my egg salad page but I think I accidentally deleted the post while cleaning some draft msgs. I'll have to try with cottage cheese, thx!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...