Thursday, April 9, 2015

Results - Week 7

So today I'm dissapointed. I wasn't a saint over the weekend, but I certainly didn't pig out. I don't eat chocolate, I tried to stay on track while away. I did have some of the cake I made but I worked my butt off Monday through to today. I should be happy to see a 1lb loss but I feel like what I did warranted so much more, especially where in previous weeks I had such a bigger loss for doing so much less. Anyhow, accept and move on. I did photos and while you can see the difference in this, I also took one in a bikini and the difference with it is significant. Enough to calm me down. :)



Results for Thursday April 9, 2015:

Starting Weight: 206
Goal weight: 150
Last weigh in: 194.4
Today's weight: 193.6
Pounds lost this week: .8
Total pounds: 12.4
Pounds to goal: 43.6
Percentage weight loss this week: 0%
Total percentage weight loss: 6%

Here's the "proof":



Inches lost
Starting waist: 36.5
Waist this week: 32.5
Lost in waist: 4
Starting hips: 50.5
Hips this week: 47.5
Lost in hips: 3
Starting thigh: 27.5
Thigh this week: 26
Lost in thigh: 1.5

Total 8.5" lost in 7 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...